Here's a collection of artwork done by me, trying to express my thoughts about our society issues:
[Special thanks to Jennifer Mourin for scanning my art pieces so beatifully!].
1. Dedicated to those who are forced to love in secret, because you come from different ethnic or religious groups, nationalities or social status, or simply, because you have different skin colors.
2. Do we just look at people or we look down on them? Society always does that, especially to those who are different from them.
3. How many trees do we cut while they are still growing?
4. Despite the fancy clothes, the colorful cosmetics, the plastic surgeries and the veil, aren't we all the same inside?
5. Is she lonely, sad or simply restful? Some women simply love to be alone.
6. It's no fun to live in a concrete jungle - cold,comfortless,hard,careless.
7. Going back to nature is the best. Where you can explore your true, naked self.
8. Hey, what are you doing with my best friend?
9. We are always wearing masks to overcome society's pressures, no matter who and where we are.